According to the structural features and complexity of the flanging forming mold, the classification of the flanged forming molds is:
(1) a vertical flanging mold: a flanging mold with a flanged punch or a concave mold for vertical motion. This type of flanging mold structure is simple, the parts are wrapped in the punch after forming, and the side of the flanging should be pushed at the same time when the parts are retreated.
(2) a wedge flanging mold: a flanging mold with a single side of a flanged mold moving inward or horizontally in a horizontal or inclined direction. The punch of this type of flanging mold is a whole and the parts are easy to take out.
(3) double side dilatation and flanging mold with two sides of a wedge: a flanging mold with a horizontal wedge moving horizontally in the symmetry of the flanged concave mold. The punch of this kind of flanging mold has an expansion structure, the convex mold opening and the back of the flanging mold when the flanging is flanged, and the whole structure of the mold is more complex.
(4) the circumferential circumferential flanging mold: the three sides of the flanged mold or the moving flanging mold that is closed and incline horizontally in the direction of the inclined direction. The punch of the flanging mold of this class also has an expansion structure, and a punch at the corner is extruded by the inclined surface of the adjacent expansion punch, which increases the complexity of the mold structure.
(5) a flanging mold with two sides of a wedge: a flanging mold with symmetrical two sides moving outwards horizontally or tilted.
(6) the inside and outside full expansion flanging mold: the cover window closes the flanging mold. The punch structure is similar to the oblique wedge circumferential expansion flanging mold, and the concave mold is expanded outwards and flanged. A flanging mold at the corner is extruded by the inclined surface of the adjacent expansion mold, and the true structure of the whole mold is very complicated.