After the plastic bottle cap is injection molded, the cap is released from the mold cavity. Whether it is a single or multi-element ejection mechanism, the demolding work is generally completed in one operation. However, sometimes due to the special shape of the plastic part or the need of production automation, after a demolding work is completed, the cap is still difficult to remove from the cavity or can not be automatically detached. At this time, it is necessary to add another demolding action to make the plastic part Fall off. The difficulty in demolding is mainly due to the fact that the gate or cap is tightened in the cap mold. The reason for this:
1. Bottle cap equipment: The ejection force is not enough.
2, bottle cap mold
(1) The demoulding structure is unreasonable or improperly positioned.
(2) The draft is not sufficient.
(3) The mold temperature is too high or the ventilation is poor.
(4) The surface of the sprue wall or cavity is rough.
(5) The nozzle does not conform to the feed opening of the cap mold or the diameter of the nozzle is larger than the diameter of the feed port.
3, the bottle cover process
(1) The barrel temperature is too high or the injection volume is too much.
(2) The injection pressure is too high or the pressure is maintained and the cooling time is long.
4, bottle cap raw materials: insufficient lubricant.
The demoulding method of the conventional cap moldings is roughly divided into four types: top, push, pump, and spin. There is now a new release technology that can easily solve the problem of plastic demoulding. In the plastic mold industry, in particular, it is necessary to use a variety of resin compounds for highly complex design, and there are many unsolvable problems in the appearance of high gloss finishing.
The nano-release coating can form a coating on the surface of the plastic mold, even on the surface of the insert of the plastic mold, which can significantly reduce the friction coefficient of these surfaces, and can achieve a highly glossy processing surface without using a conventional release agent. The design and plastic compounds used make the machine/tool maintenance downtime so long that the production yield is low and the economically unfeasible criticality allows the nano-release coating to extend uninterrupted production time and significantly reduce the machine/tool Maintenance and shutdown period. Make the most efficient and effective plastic mold production and reduce waste. The nano-release coating not only improves the smoothness and precision of the surface of the plastic mold, but also greatly increases the productivity of the plastic mold manufacturing industry!