Bucket mould china leading mould suppler
Seaco mould has 10 years of injection mould.Especially in bucket mould manufacturing with our knowledge we can provide outstanding service to fulfill all your molded part requirements.Our facility and technical ability will exceed your expectations on service ,quality.
Main technique parameters for bucket mould
1. Cavity /core material:718H.P20,2316
2. Product material:ABS,PP,HDPE,PET
4. Structure: 2 plat mould,3plat mould
5. Runner system: hot runner ,cold runner
6. Finish:Corrosion word,mirror finish,burshed
7. Longevity:500000 shots
8. Software:CAD,UG,SOLID WORKS
Bucket mould Procedure
1. Quoting price based on customer’s request.
2. Signing the sales contract/stamping proforma invoice
3. Starting the 2D/3D drawing of the mould
4. Sending customer mould3D design drawing for confirmation
5. Starting Manufacturing after design approved by customer
6. Testing mould with noticing customer
7. Delivering the sample for customer’s approval
8. Doing final polish or treatment for mould after approved
1. What’s the delivery time?
35-40days after the 50%T/T deposit or L/C
2. Can I test my idea before committing to mould tool manufacture?
Yes,we can use CAD drawing to make prototype models for design and functional evaluation or maket test
3. What type of plastic is best for my design?
Material selection depends on the application of your design and the environment in which it will function.We will be happy to discuss the alternatives and suggest the best material
4. What type of mould tool do I need？
Mould tools can be either single cavity (one part at a time) or multi-cavity (2,4, 8 or 16 parts at a time). Single cavity tools are generally used for small quantities, up to 10,000 parts per year whereas multi-cavity tools are for larger quantities. We can look at your projected annual requirements and recommend the best tooling option for you.